Líder e Gestão
*NÃO ENVIE CURRÍCULO SEM TER O PERFIL SOLICITADO! SEU CURRÍCULO SERÁ DESCARTADO NESTE CASO.
Título: Maintenance Technical Lead
Cidade/Estado: Rio de Janeiro / Rio de Janeiro
- Support the activities performed by offshore maintenance team
- Preparing, updating, and ensuring that all maintenance plan in SAP are relevant and followed by offshore team
- Preparing and implementing maintenance work and planning to support site operation.
- Monitoring systems and equipment related to SCE equipment’s
- Prepare and compile all data related to all equipment’s that are subject to any control by local authorities.
- Ensuring that the plant, equipment, and processes are well maintained and that evidence are stored into the company CMMS system and can be easily identified and recovered.
- Ensure the facilities are maintained in compliance with corrective and preventative maintenance standards for process and integrity equipment.
- Ensure the asset is meeting Corporate Production Excellence expectations.
- Ensure the maintenance team follows EHS processes including a permit to work system, planning process, safety meeting attendance, root cause investigations, risk assessments, etc
- Ensure the asset is meeting the Corporate Process Safety Management system requirements.
- Perform duties as member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) on asset.
- Prepare and maintain relevant procedures, reports, records, and documents required for daily operations and projects.
- Management of the spares inventory through SAP, including designation of critical spares and compliance with sparing strategy.
- Ensure maintenance tasks, procedures, Bill of Materials are developed in SAP.
- Ensure maintenance records and reports are retained in SAP.
- Ensure asset is following Corporate Maintenance Philosophy.
- Ensure asset is following Corporate Production Excellence Maintenance and Reliability expectations.
- Ensure the asset complies Maintenance and Reliability continuous improvement initiatives (e.g. review of M&R performance metrics, defect elimination initiatives, equipment bad actor register, etc)
- Ensure the asset is meeting the expectations of Production Excellence Cost Management.
- Participate at the elaboration of annual OPEX budget.
- Ensure the O&M contractor follows Competency Assurance Program.
- Ensure the O&M contractor is following the Nationalization strategy and plan.
- follow-up authority and internal audit non-conformities
- Write reports with actions progress
- Support the preparation of technical reports
- Help implement SAP according to integrated management systems principles
- Keep and update the Department Action Plan & planning.
- Follow up any recommendation or corrective action required during the audit and for its preparation
- Check the final reports received from the Third-party company
- Promote and maintain the continuous improvement data within TEdB System
NÃO ENVIE SEU CURRÍCULO ANTES DE LER AS INFORMAÇÕES ABAIXO
1) Informamos que os conteúdos das vagas são de responsabilidade dos anunciantes, e não temos maiores informações que não estas já informadas.
2) Somos apenas um canal para veicular o mesmo.
3) Não fazemos qualquer tipo de cobrança e não aceite qualquer tipo de cobrança das empresas.
4) NÃO FORNEÇA DADOS SEUS ALÉM DO QUE CONSTA NO CURRICULO, e se houver qualquer suspeita de crime ou engodo por parte do empregador, NÃO COMPAREÇA NA ENTREVISTA E NEM FORNEÇA DADOS SEUS ALÉM DO QUE CONSTA NO CURRICULO até que você tenha informações que deixem você em segurança. Favor nos comunicar para removermos a vaga do portal e podermos tomar todas as medidas
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite neuvoo.com.br.