Líder e Gestão
*NÃO ENVIE CURRÍCULO SEM TER O PERFIL SOLICITADO! SEU CURRÍCULO SERÁ DESCARTADO NESTE CASO.
Título: UI/UX – Producer IV
Cidade/Estado: São Paulo / São Paulo
We have a medium-term project that needs a full-time producer support from an experienced and keen project production related to content.
This person will work within the Global Agency Programmes team, but will be working very closely with the Brazil Agency sales teams to deliver this global programme.
Our Client Select is a multi-market Media Agency Education Programme in its second year, the aim of the programme is to drive advocacy across its main 5 agency client groups. The programme is being run across UK/DACH/Nordics/Italy/Spain/Brazil/Australia/SEA/India.
The programme starts in May and runs throughout December, we require someone to help with the growing demands / needs within the project in Brazil . Much of the programme has been built and executed in 2020, but we have had to make significant pivots for the project virtualizing the content / events.
This programme has been designed around a very specific audience – Media/Creative Agency
Communication Planners and Client leads, a group of people who are the hardest to influence within the agencies, but are responsible for making multi-million (USD) decisions around which media to use for their clients.
This is a group of people who are traditionally very hard to reach and a key goal of our strategy this year is to build a community that allows us to influence them. This group represents the best in agency talent and the agency leadership will be choosing people who they see as the future leaders and thinkers within their organisations.
There are 10 sessions along the months, split across 3 distinct areas: Communication Planning sessions, our Client Focused sessions and Personal Development sessions
• Programme Management – In Brazil
• Programme coordination
• Leading the logistics + management of all events
• Leading the external communications and event enrolment
• Running of the events (speakers, content development, event programming, delivery and follow ups)
• 8x Internal events
• Closing event – Management/scheduling
• Management/scheduling of the external training we are offering as part of the programme – Fast Forward & Own the Room
• Supplier management
• Workshop enrolment and logistics
• Broader Marketing / Comms strategy – leadership
• Internal Stakeholder management – Working with and reporting back to – Brazil agency teams / Investment teams / Global Agency
• External Stakeholder management – Community
– The Global Agency Programmes team
– Our ambition is to ship programs and initiatives that scale and add transformational value to this crucial part of our ecosystem.
– The Global Agency Programmes team are enthusiastic solution-drivers who will work closely with the Agency Development team and Local Market agency Sales teams on projects that transform our relationships with Agencies across the globe
– Success in this position requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment, managing multiple complex projects simultaneously with a diverse set of stakeholders and participants.
– The ideal person will have a solid understanding of the Agency landscape and the macro trends that affect these businesses and its clients. They will have a proven experience of project/programme management.
– This is a full time role and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil with the majority of work conducted remotley.
• Production, Project Management experience with emphasis in video content and/or education programs.
• A passion for the our Client business, its mission and its products.
• Self-motivated, entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable in ambiguous situations.
• Exceptional written/oral communication skills
• Outstanding organizational qualities
• Extremely proactive in their approach
• Is proficient across multiple digital platforms
• Email marketing platforms – e.g. mailchimp
• Survey tools – Such as Surveymonkey or equivalent
• Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop experience preferable but not essential
• Experience in working for matrix organizations & ability to win the support of key internal and external cross stakeholders.
• Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
• Ability to build relationships and work effectively with peers and managers, both internally and externally across a variety of disciplines
NÃO ENVIE SEU CURRÍCULO ANTES DE LER AS INFORMAÇÕES ABAIXO
1) Informamos que os conteúdos das vagas são de responsabilidade dos anunciantes, e não temos maiores informações que não estas já informadas.
2) Somos apenas um canal para veicular o mesmo.
3) Não fazemos qualquer tipo de cobrança e não aceite qualquer tipo de cobrança das empresas.
4) NÃO FORNEÇA DADOS SEUS ALÉM DO QUE CONSTA NO CURRICULO, e se houver qualquer suspeita de crime ou engodo por parte do empregador, NÃO COMPAREÇA NA ENTREVISTA E NEM FORNEÇA DADOS SEUS ALÉM DO QUE CONSTA NO CURRICULO até que você tenha informações que deixem você em segurança. Favor nos comunicar para removermos a vaga do portal e podermos tomar todas as medidas
Para se candidatar a esta vaga visite neuvoo.com.br.